Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm back in all my Red Pineapple Glory.. I got a few emails from those wondering "Hey! Why aren't you Blogging when you said you would?" ! Okay so here I am I vow to send you Weekly updates..AND if you want to get on my private Red Pineapple People Email list send me your email via my site and I will send you product updates that may or may-not make this blog...How is that for a big Tease!
Ha.
Okay so I have been to LA twice in 3 weeks. What does that mean for you? Lots of new things coming to Red Pineapple.
First I hit the Blue Carpet (AKA LA gift show)...Wow. Lots of new goodies. Lots from Lollia who always surprises me. I got the entire line, yes even all those luscious bar soaps. Will let you know when all of that has arrived.
There are some new fragrances as well. So light and true to the brand...You will be addicted of course.

I also found Heavenly Hostess. Oh my, all the women in my family are getting one for their birthdays as we all entertain like madwomen and no party hostess with the mostess will be complete with out one of these spectacular (yes, appropriate word usage here) aprons. Now most of us think of aprons as purely functional. My friends and family know that I am a scarf wearing chef with a well worn cotton number that is far from fashionable. So when I came home from LA I made a beeline for the kitchen. I may have even had my carry on in one hand for sure i had not stopped to take those heels off...anyhow, I ripped open the kitchen drawer and declared a heartless good bye to my cotton aprons fit only for Betty Crocker. Straight they went into the trash. It was quite liberating. Meanwhile Christopher looked at me and said..."honey did you have too much champagne on the plane?"
"Oh no dear but sit right down and let me tell you about the satin, silk, organza, sequin and sashed aprons I have ordered ...they were on Desperate Housewives and let me tell you no woman who owns a spatula or wooden bowl will be able to live with out these aprons. Even if they do not know how to operate a spatula they will need an apron... "

So I got the aprons in last week and sold all of them the day before Valentines Day. Don't worry, I have more on the way girls so If you do not already own a spatula or a whisk you should get one immediately so you can at least look the part ....
I also brought back some Italian Soap, They smell so good you may want to eat them. Lemon, Peach, Tomato ( I know it sounds weird but is smells like a garden) Pomegranate. The bars are kind of firm, I am finding they last a really long time. Love them.