Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tongue-in-cheek


Just can't find the right words...well, Red Pineapple just got in some very sassy, fun, but...very adult stationary...I mean unexpectedly naughty!

Let me just say that there are a few "F" words in there...If you are in the store you may need to ask for them, we have them out of reach from smaller hands and young eyes. I found them in a little-itty bitty stationary store on Abbot Kinney...a great little street in LA filled with delightful boutiques, Red Pineapple really wants to open there!
These cards are sassy, naughty and probably only fit for your REALLY close friends. However, with that said I sold half of what I brought in on the first evening I unpacked them...The funny thing is the cards are just beautiful so there is a bit of tongue-in-cheek comedy as the words written in flawless letterpress are just so Wrong! Who would think the word "slut" could look so impeccably beautiful!
We have single cards, small note pads and post-its...
Okay enough about Naughty...now for something NICE...
Oh my we have about 12 huge garbage bags filled with clothes...the clothing drive is going great! thank you to everyone who has wanted to make a difference. If you missed it, there was a great article in Midweek this week..

Have a great Saturday...More tomorrow

No comments: