Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Have you tasted a sweet cloud....out of a bag??

This is what I made this weekend...Handmade Marshmallows from Butter Baked Goods, Dark Chocolate and fresh Ginger Cookies...ohh laa laa...

You know I always love to find things that have won the Fancy Food Festival Awards from The NY Fancy Food Festival...That is how I found these wonderful Marshmallows...
Sweet, soft, light clouds...That is just the best way I can describe the flavor and texture of the most wonderful Butter Baked Goods Marshmallow from Canada.

I just had a computer fry on me...everything is gone...even the magic of supergeeks could not wake it up...instead of crying I ate a whole bunch of the strawberry marshmallows and guess what? I feel better! they are magic!
Come to Red Pineapple soon...
I have toasted Coconut, Strawberry, Mint - so good with my decaf at night and the Classic but oh so not boring Vanilla...Come in for a sample, you will leave with a bag...

No comments: