Sunday, September 13, 2009

One Hula Girl Trunk Show this Sunday!

Red Pineapple is Having a trunk show! What fun! Join me in indulging in some great pieces from One Hula Girl! Save the date: September 20th 11-2pm.
Love these Tees and Yoga Yummies from One Hula Girl...
I found Marty at the Made in Hawaii show and couldn't get enough of the pretty-pretties! After getting one of each, I know naughty right! I have been wearing them and washing them and I love the quality. Because you know I only share what I LOVE! Soft Cotton in unusual shades of pinks blues and grays and the prints are in these neat metallic shiny like beads...Soft and Sparkly my favorite combination. Love the simplicity and practicality of her line..you could do a downward dogs or go to lunch in them...
Need a pre-view? take a peek at her lovely site www.onehulagirl.com
Come to our Trunk Show in the store on September 2oth!
All day but if you come between 11-2pm Marty will be here, come and meet her and oh yes pick up a few of your own One Hula Girl treats...
(these make great Christmas presents so bring your list)
need more info, call us at the store anytime 593-2733
Aloha and Cheers!
Nalani
PS this is just the first of a series of trunk shows so stay tuned...






No comments: