Friday, July 10, 2009

Birds of a feather flock together...

Birds of a Feather Flock together, so you should come in and join us at Red Pineapple...
New BlaBlas...the Mermaids are a hit but I have a bunny a cat and a dog too...



So many new Siggs in!
Since we just saw in the news that our bottled water is not regulated but our tap water is...we should surely be drinking more of our fabulous fresh tap water.
Can you believe there even is a new name for people who drink too much bottled water, since there is no fluoride added to the water!...it is called yuppie mouth! I wonder when that will appear in the dictionary! So come in if you want to avoid yuppie mouth ! Ha Ha I think the name is so funny I started laughing when I heard it on Fox News...I got in more cleaning brushes and lots of bottles to select from.
If you are feeling very green you should come in for some Envirosaxs, we have just about all the patterns available so come in and get a few!



What else is new...some really terrific bells that are antiqued, great gifts for those hard to buy for people...




One more treat...


Yes, this is Paris Hilton...and we have the dogie bed back in stock so if you have a fluffy that knows her brands you may want to come in for one of these, I have the traditional Brown Chewy Vuitton and I have the white with colored logo embroidery...SO Fabulous! We love you Fluffy!


We have sold a few so I will post some pictures soon of our favorite pooches! Thank you to those mommas who have sent us pictures!


See you soon...


No comments: